QuickBreeze® Oral Irrigator - Water Flosser
This oral irrigator is a water flosser that attaches to your sink. The QuickBreeze® valve is equipped with a switch that diverts the flow of water. In the regular position, water flows freely through the valve as though it was a standard faucet, providing running water for daily activities. When switched on, it diverts water through a 24-inch hose that comes ready to attach to two tips that funnel the water into a fine stream to clear away food and debris. Note - an adaptor may be needed for installation. Click on our Accessories page for a package of 3.
- Installs without tools.
- Easily detaches from sink.
- Made in America by a veteran-owned company.
- Comes with 2 Water Piks - 1 Yellow and 1 Green.
- Stop gingivitis / periodontitis.
- End gum disease.
- Convenient and lightweight.
- No risk of bacterial growth.
- No mess to clean up.
- No loud electric motors.
- Aerator fitting size - Male 15/16"-27 x Female 55/64"-27.